Monday, February 17, 2014

Leena's Intro...


Hi! I’m Leena, and I’m 12 years old. I dance, but next year I hope to do more horseback riding on a regular basis. I’m in my sister’s Girl Scout troop because I bridged up into her troop at 7 years old and I’ve been with them ever since. Some of my favorite TV shows are Pretty Little Liars, Sam and Cat and Ravenswood. I love to take pictures and I play the saxophone. I also love Instagram! I’m interested in the environment because I think that it’s important to make sure we save it and protect it for future generations. On this blog, I’ll be teaching you about what’s good to for you and your skin, and what can actually harm you. I’ll also teach you about alternatives to these products. I’m looking forward until the next time!

Kisses, Leena

No comments:

Post a Comment