Monday, February 17, 2014

Yasmeen Intro...


Hey there I’m Yasmeen and I’m 13 years old. I have been in Girl Scouts since kindergarten and I’m one of the girls that will be posting on this blog! Right now I am in the eighth grade. I am involved in the high school marching band. In the seventh grade I was asked to join as a trombone player, but now I play the baritone. When I’m not playing music I love to listen to it. Bands I am a fan of are Pierce The veil, Sleeping With Sirens, All Time Low, Bring Me The Horizon, and Of Mice and Men to name a few. Music really interests me because you can express so many different emotions though it. Here is the “heart” formation our band performed during a competition this past fall.

The subject of beauty and skin care also interests me because I want the best for my skin (and yours). I do not want to put on lotions or makeup that has hidden, harmful ingredients in it. Throughout this blog, I hope to uncover some hidden ingredients in makeup and skin care, and post some reviews of both good and bad products.
Bye For Now, Yasmeen 

No comments:

Post a Comment